Friday, June 13, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

Dear Karolion,



I had a hard time keeping to the budget on this swap. I really wanted you to have an awesome package, but $15 doesn't go far these days! Please enjoy these items!

-Seashell stickers: The beach is one of my favorite places to take my kids- cheap entertainment! I especially love it in the off-season. We are very fortunate to live very close to the ocean.

-Sudoku: Before ravelry, this was how I wasted time.

-Kite: Nothing beats watching a child's eyes light up when they see a kite flying!

-Oreos: My favorite cookie!

-Bottlecaps: One of my favorite treats when trick-or-treating!

-Hershey's Goodnight Hugs: I like to relax with a hot beverage any time of day.

-Pampered Chef Nylon Scraper: I recently became a Pampered Chef Consultant. This little tool is soooo useful. I use one to clean pretty much any surface in my kitchen, including glass bakeware, my glass cooktop stove, and my sink. I've heard of people using them for cleaning showers and tubs and scraping wallpaper.

-Peaches and Cream: A dishcloth makes a great portable, useful, and cheap project. Socks are generally my favorite to take with me, but my favorite sock yarns are out of the budget here!

-Knit Picks Shimmer: My favorite project that I have a love/hate relationship with lately is lace, Mystery Stole 3, to be exact.

-Wee Tiny Prayer Sock: I could not knit you socks, but here is a wee tiny one to let you know that I was thinking of you.

-Finally, a bag to carry it all in- I'm addicted to bags. I'm always searching for the perfect bag for a particular need (knitting socks, diaper bag, beach bag).



These are a few of my favorite things, and I hope you enjoy them!



Sincerely,
ptownhokie

No comments: