Monday, June 30, 2008

random bra discussion

Two posts in one day... it's a twofer!

So at YFB the other day, we talked about bras and sizing and whatnot. I mentioned how (horror of horrors) the bras I wear are pre-Hokieboy. This means that they are over 4 years old. I actually have owned a couple of other bras, but pregnancy, nursing, weight loss, another pregnancy, and more nursing all mean lots of change. Over the past 4 1/2 years, I spent 15 months pregnant and 24 months nursing. I never thought of it that way. Anyway, that's a lot of mileage on the girls. So the reason for this post is: my old standby, daily use bra broke today. The underwire snapped and poked me in my boobage. I only have one other that I alternate with. So, you will be happy to know that I must make the time to go bra shopping in the immediate future. Or pull out nursing bras, and that's just not a happy option. Good thing it's payday.

2 comments:

Jen said...

i am right there with you! i'm officially down to one that fits as of the other day! Carly mentioned that some store is having a sale...

Queue said...

I used cascade 220 superwash for that hat, got it at Ewe Knits. If I find my chart for the VT's I'll give it to ya, but they aren't hard, I could draw it again easy.