I thought I should go ahead and post my answers. It's a little late tonight, and I'm distracted by the Lost season finale (yay, DVR!), but better something than nothing! I'll have to review this again later and make sure it makes sense!
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I like pretty much any fibers, but I'm not a big fan of 100% cotton. I'd like to try some cotton blends sometime.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I have a lovely (ha) pencil box for dpns and hooks and doodads, and my full length needles are in a craft bin buried in my closet. I prefer dpns and circulars.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I've been knitting and crocheting for about 5 years and consider myself somewhere between beginner and advanced.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Amazon but it's fairly new. I didn't know you could have one until this questionaire!
5. What's your favorite scent? lavender-vanilla, honeysuckle
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? dark chocolate
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I would like to scrapbook and sew, but I have no space in my home for such things! Knitting is nice and portable! I'm happy enough with knitting for now, bu I may spin in the future.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I listen to Christian music (KLOVE on the radio) and country and the popular mainstream type stuff. I like to be able to understand the lyrics.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? I went to Virginia Tech so orange and maroon are the best color combination around! I love the blue family.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I am married with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. I have a dog and a cat.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I would if I had them. I do have scarves.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Lately I've been enjoying socks because they are portable and relatively quick.
13. What are you knitting right now? wee tiny socks, MS3 (aka Swan Lake), about to cast on Blue Moon Fiber Arts funky sock monkey
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? of course, who doesn't?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? circular bamboo
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? no, but I'd like to.
17. How old is your oldest UFO? 4 years?
18. What is your favorite holiday? Easter
19. Is there anything that you collect? dust :)
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I do not have any subscriptions.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? I'm sure there are but it's late tonight to be thinking about it.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yes and I wear US 8 1/2 shoes, pretty average.
23. When is your birthday? February 24th
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? ptownhokie