Monday, August 27, 2012

Taking the Plunge from Ptown

We did it.

HokieHubby got the job in Kentucky.

We bought a 30' travel trailer.

We are the stars in our own reality show: "Extreme Downsizers."

It's a madhouse around here. I consider it a miracle every time I manage to get a meal on the table. There is stuff everywhere. More than usual.

I'm not sure if the kids really get that we are not taking all of their stuff with us, but I guess they'll figure that out later! I should probably take pictures through the whole process.

Anyway, the adventure continues! I plan on renaming the blog, and writing more often. I also need a name for my behemoth camper/tiny new home.

1 comment:

Cheryl in AZ said...

I would call it "DD" for Daniels Downsized, or Daniels' Dream. Sounds like a great opportunity, for ALL of you. I enjoyed my time in an RV, and if I weren't so intent on having livestock critters, might consider it again some day.