Monday, August 6, 2012

Wait. A Blog Entry? No Way!

It's been a very long time. I could go on and on about how long and how much has happened since I last blogged, but I won't. Instead, I think I'll write about the future. HokieHubs is heading to another state with HokieBoy. He is interviewing with another Fire Department. When he gets the job, we are going to do the unthinkable: by an RV (travel trailer) and park it in a campground while we decide what our next step will be. That's right. A 30-ish foot camper with 4 kids and a puppy. I'm insane. I'm also excited. I know it will be challenging to downsize. But I think it will be exhilarating. We will be forced to part with much of our belongings and only keep that which we truly need. Some of our things will move in with my mother. Some of it will be sold. Much of it will be donated. An awful lot of it will go in the garbage. I think this will be an awesome experience for all of us! At least I keep telling myself that!

No comments: