Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap

WooHoo! It's my first swap! I am a first year at Hogwarts!

What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Hufflepuff
Shoe size? 8 1/2
Foot length? 9 1/2
Foot Circumference? 9
List your three favorite double point needle brands:
a. Takumi
b. Brittany
c. (I need to branch out a little!)
Would you like to try a new brand needle? (brand, size, length) Anything, always up for experimentation!
Do you have any allergies? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? I have no allergies; my household is smoke-free, but I have a dog and a cat.
Are you an international participant? Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? I am in the US of A but I'm certainly willing to have an international pal!

Check it out at: http://hogwarts-sock-swap-two.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Fleurbutterbeer said...

Hi Millie :)

We have the same size feet :) I wrote 9 in my questionnaire but was a guest-imate as our shoe sizes vary (depending on brand and style). So if you knit as if they are for you they should be perfect :)